Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally: We've got a Go!

Wednesday evening last week, we got the word! His leave was approved for sure so I'll be picking him up from the airport in two days. He flies in early so we'll have two whole days together before the wedding.On the note of our wedding, it is this Friday, July 1st, 2011. It's been gorgeous outside lately so we're hoping to have it at my pond. This is the pest picture I have of it on my computer. It's my private little heaven:) My fiance and I have the best memories here:) 




Anyway, now it's supposed to thunderstorm on Friday night. I'm really really hoping it won't though. We do have a church reserved but it's so much prettier down by the pond. We have both always wanted a beach wedding, even before we were together. So please pray that the rain will hold off:)One last cool thing about or wedding date: It's one year since he gave me my promise ring. It was the most romantic night of my life. We were camping in Pentwater, MI with some friends and decided to go to the end of the pier to watch the sunset. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. He gave me the ring out on the rocks and his best friend got a picture:) I think it's postcard worthy.

Well that's all I've got for now:) I probably won't post again until I'm settled into our new apartment next week. I'll do my best to get wedding pictures up as soon as I can. God Bless. ♥ Vi