Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wisdom Teeth...

Well, another thing I've come across as a military SO is going through surgery without my soldier. I had them pulled on Thursday and it went all but smoothly... I'm now on anti-biotics, steroids, pain meds, and an anti-inflammatory. It was the worst experience of my life. I was in so much pain that I bent a pair of dogtags that my fiancĂ© got me in half. I look 100 times better today than I did yesterday, but there's still nothing the doctors can do to fix me faster. I've got bruises all over my jaw line. It's crazy. Here's a pic, yes this is embarrassing i know. Please don't laugh.
Have you gone through a major surgery without your SO?
Did it go well?
How did your SO react when he saw you, was he supportive?

My soldier has been great through all off this. If you ever read this honey, thank you. I don't think I would have made it without you babe. ♥

Questions? Comments? God Bless! ♥ Vi