Monday, July 18, 2011

A Fresh Start

There are definitely both positives and negatives to moving 1,000 miles from home. I'm very happy living with my husband and starting our life together. It's good to be able to make a name for myself, rather than have my past written out on my forehead. I can be who I want to be and tell people what I want them to know. It's awesome meeting all of the people my husband has been talking about for the past 8 months, along with the women I've been talking with on Facebook. I've got a lot of friends already. I miss my family like crazy, and my fat cat. My mom keeps sending me pictures, I'm not sure whether that helps or hurts. I've gotten lost on post a few times already which is definitely scary when you don't have your cell phone, GPS or even a flash light. I had no idea where I was, but I did find my way back. I'm learning my way around pretty well. It's a big adjustment between depending on my parents for anything and everything, and figuring out how to balance our budget for the month. Overall we're doing well. I'm not sure how many of you I have following me, but all is grand. Do you have any funny stories about moving?
God Bless. ♥ Vi