Friday, August 19, 2011

Emotional Week. Warning: Rant.

This week has been full of ups and downs. I don't know what's wrong with me... I want to blame it on PMS, but I'm never this much of a wreck. My hubby didn't have to work Monday or today, but he has guard duty tonight so he'll be gone until tomorrow morning. My emotions are so bad, I cried when he left. He's only going to be gone 12 hours! I don't know what my problem is. I think it's stress that's causing me to be dramatic. What's causing my stress? •Starting school next week •Not being able to find a job •Mia is sick •Lots of talk about deployment, but not for a while •Moving again in a month •Eye infection •Inability to sleep... I guess it's just not my week. I'm so scatter-brained lately. I forget to do things all the time. The other day I went to spit my toothpaste out, but forgot to lean forward. Therefore, I spit all down my shirt and counter and floor. It's all kind of stupid things like that; forgetting to lock doors, rotate laundry, do dishes, buy groceries, get gas, set alarms... I don't know what my deal is. I'm really hoping that once school starts I'll get back to normal. I'm going to be spending about $70 per week in gas, so I really need to find a job. I've gotten so desperate, I applied at McDonald's. I also applied for 3 jobs on campus. I feel that I should be pulling my weight in the house. I can't handle being just a house wife anymore... Well, that's all I have to complain about for now. I need to find something positive to end on... Hmmmm..... Well, this is harder than I thought. Um, I got a new pink and white backpack for college! But it was almost $60. Dang. I'm really racking my brain here. Umm, YES! My hair curled today! This was the first time I've been able to make it stay curly since I chopped 14 inches off. Mission: accomplished. Good night, all.
God bless. ♥Vi.