Monday, August 08, 2011

Lazy Day

Yesterday my husband got called into CQ so I was lonely last night... I've only spend two nights away from him since we've been married. I'm not complaining though because it's 1,000,000 times better than being away from him all the time. I love being with him. Now, since I have Mia, I always have something to do. I love having her, even though she's a pain in the but sometimes... We found out that she's actually 5 months old, not 5 weeks. She's going to be a lot smaller than we were initially expecting, but we're still very happy to have her! She gets fixed in a few days, but that's perfectly fine with us. We don't want to deal with her being in heat. Overall, we're enjoying our happy little family!
On a sadder note, one of my husband's best friends was injured in combat on Saturday in Afghanistan. He was not involved in the helicopter crash that made the news though. He was shot in the face during an ambush while on patrol, but he's stable now. I was responsible for telling my husband which was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He's coming home, but we're not sure when yet. I'm so glad he wasn't hurt worse. For anyone who is actually following this page, I'll continue to update on his status. Please pray for PFC Morris.
God Bless. ♥ Vi