Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Retreat Weekend ♥

This weekend my husband is taking me on a retreat to Hilton Head Island, SC. We're staying at the Westin Spa!  I can't wait to go! We don't know exactly what all we're doing yet, but it should be wonderful:) He's been late at work all week, so this weekend should be a good break from work.
My classes have been good so far. I've got two classes that are much bigger than I expected, but it's not bad. I don't have any classes in the same building and on Mondays and Wednesdays, I have to walk close to a mile across campus in less than 15 minutes. I haven't been late or got lost yet though! I am really enjoying myself.
Mia is doing well. She overcame her bronchitis very well. In fact, she's more hyper than ever. I took her to the dog run today and let her run for a while.... She plays fetch! Now she's finally asleep. I wish I could sleep too, but I have more homework to do before I can go to sleep.
An update on our house, we've got a couch, washer, and dryer. Move in day is less than a month away! Only 3 and a half more weeks!
Also, we might be going to Orlando for labor day weekend! Life is great.
God bless. ♥ Vi