Thursday, September 01, 2011

Oh, college.

I've officially survived my first two weeks of full time college. It's been rough and, honestly, not all that it's cracked up to be. I've got tons of homework all the time and I haven't been able to talk to my husband hardly at all for the past week. He's been busy with work and class, and I've been busy with school. By the time he gets home every night, I'm already passed out. When he leaves in the morning, I'm not awake enough to be able to hold a conversation. I'm hoping that next week will help me adjust more to my new schedule and eventually I'll be able to stay awake past ten. Look at the time now, 10:48pm; I'm doing good! Well, it's off to bed for me tonight. We both have a four day weekend, so we will finally get to talk about our weeks and see each other! I'll update more later this weekend.
God Bless. ♥Vi