Sunday, September 11, 2011

This is the week!

Although I'm extremely overloaded with homework right now, I thought I would take the time to update everyone. We move into our house this week! We get keys at 3:00 on Thursday. I'm so excited. My roommate and I got some free furniture the other day. My husband and I ended up with a TV stand, computer chair, patio chair, table, and some fake plants. Sometime last week I found a free vacuum too. I started packing up our stuff again, that's one thing I'm not looking forward to.
Mia is growing so much! I can't believe how much she's grown in a month. She's starting to do much better with potty training and whatnot. She is learning tricks too. Since we've had her, she's gained about 6 pounds! She's my little monster. I love her to death.

My hubby and I feel like we really have a happy little family.
God Bless, Vi ♥