Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crazy Busy Day

I just thought that I would stop in and update everyone. My car is dying, so I'm getting a Ford Fiesta on Saturday! Yay! Sadly, my AdSense account was terminated because of "invalid clicks" so I really need my Thirty-One business to take off. If anyone (country wide) wants to have a party, please comment on here. I can do online parties very easily! Also, if you're interested in joining Thirty-One, I'm your girl! It's really easy to get into, and the best direct sales company I've ever seen.
This morning I cleaned and did stuff for hubby. Now I'm at school, about to rush off to my next class (which I haven't read for, oh no...). Tonight I'm having my second Thirty-One party! I'm so excited. This morning I also booked another party. I'll be at a photographer's studio doing a "Purses and Pictures" party. I'm really excited to be working with her. If you want more information, feel free to email me! Thanks everyone for your support.
Well, as I said, I'm about to rush off to my next class. Hopefully I can get this reading done in the next half hour. Joy... So long for now!
God Bless. ♥ Vi.