Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally, the Weekend. ♥

This has been one of the longest weeks yet for school. It hasn't been particularly bad, it's just been off. On top of my car dying, I found out that I'm probably going to get a C in my history class. I'm not to excited about that, especially since I just changed my major to History... I can't focus at all either. It's just not been my week.

I had a Thirty-One party last night... Only three people showed up, and nobody bought anything. I was, well... am.... devastated. This business was supposed to take off like a jet plane, not like a toy airplane that needs new batteries. I was really expecting more of an outcome. I can't lose hope though! I have to keep my head up and push though. That's what life is about right?

On an Army Wife note, hubby is still expecting to deploy in about a year or less. I'm having more trouble coping with this, so we've come up with a plan. For the next month, the word "deployment" will be replaced with "business trip." This way, I will continue to think of the Army as his job, not as something I'm going to hate forever. "Business trip" sounds so much happier and safer. Maybe it will calm my nerves, even though I know the real meaning behind it, I just hate the word "deployment." It makes my stomach turn. I'll let you all know how it goes.

We're almost completely unpacked now! I know I've said that before, but we only have about 5 small boxes left. All that's in them is clothes and shoes and random trinkets that don't need to be unpacked for a while. It feels good to be settled in again.

Well, that's all for now. I'm still planning on getting a new car on Saturday. I'll post pictures if (when) I do! :)
God Bless. ♥ Vi.