Saturday, October 22, 2011

My First Thirty-One Party

I had my first Thirty-One party today! I'm waiting for online orders to come in, but I'm really excited. I think I got two more bookings for November and January. I really want to get my name out there and start selling a lot more. I have to push myself and not lose hope. I need to keep reminding myself that I can't give up early. I know it takes time for a business to take off, like this blog. It's taken since May for it to start growing, but I'm really impressed with how it's turning out now. Anyway, I was really happy with how today went. If you don't know what Thirty-One is, comment on here or email me. I'd love to host an online party for you or an actual party if you're in my area. I love this brand! I really want to get this out there. 
Hubby is on a 12 mile march right now (yes, it's saturday...). Hopefully he won't be too tired tonight. Gotta love the Army!
Mia is wonderful still. She ate a bunch of my stuff last week, but since then she's been great. Her and her boyfriend Charlie are still madly in love. She is my angel. Look at this face--->

I love her so much! Well, that's all for now. God Bless. Vi.