Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm feeling about a million times better than what I was last week! I finally got some help from the doctor so I don't feel like I'm dying anymore. I am actually super happy right now. It's great to be myself again. I was getting very frustrated with TriCare and the Army doctors, but I think I finally got my solution after a month.
Lately, I've started couponing. In the past month, I think I've saved about $60. Yesterday alone, I spend $28.00 and saved $10 with coupons. I'm really excited about that as well. I'm hoping that I can start saving us over $100 every month. If I can do that, paying for college shouldn't be a problem at all.
I also got a Swiffer WetJet last night. Let me tell you, I love it! :) We don't have a ton of hard floors in our house, but it's enough that we needed more than a vacuum. Since my hubby brings his soldier friends over sometimes, and we all know how clean their shoes are, I needed something. I had a coupon for free refills when you buy the starter kit, and the commasary had them for $3 cheaper than WalMart! I was so excited. I love saving money.
Hubby is home right now, so I should probably go, but I just thought I'd share my awesome fortune with coupons. Let me know if you have any tips!
God Bless. ♥ Vi