Friday, October 21, 2011

Recruiting

So, I'm at an awesome point in my life right now. I'm sort of recruiting for two thing right now. With Thirty-One, I am looking for girls to sign up under me. It's pretty exciting starting my own business. The more girls I have signed under me, the more profitable it will be for me.
Also, I'm kind of recruiting people to start blogs. I know I shouldn't post this too much, but I'm a broke college kid and newly wed so I don't care. I've made over a hundred bucks off this blog so far. I'm super excited. People, please don't stop coming to my page though. It is going to start paying some of my bills. I've got a few new people to start blogs now. It's something great to do in your free time and it's an easy way to make money It takes time, but if you've got the patience, it's great. I'm super excited about all of this. My life is going great right now.
Tomorrow I'm hosting my first Thirty-One party. If you're in the Fort Stewart area, check us out. You can comment on here with your email address for more information if you'd like to come. I can't wait to get this business rolling.
Our family is doing wonderful. Mia is growing like a cow. She is up to 28.5 pounds now! She's doubled in size since August. I'm such a proud little mamma. Hubby is doing fantastic too. We're all just one big happy family. I'm going to go help Ann get ready for our party tomorrow, so that's all for now! God Bless. Vi