Friday, October 07, 2011

What I Love About my Husband

I'm not going to take the time to list everything that I love about my husband, but I'm going to say a few. Yesterday, I watched him drop everything to go help a fellow soldier in need. This soldier wasn't dying, wasn't bleeding, and didn't really need immediate attention. He just needed a place to stay. I watched him stop everything that he was doing (okay, I'll be honest; he was sleeping... but I can't do anything to get him out of the bed in the morning) and go to this soldier's house and sit with his family until we could bring him home. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail as to why this soldier needed someplace to stay. All I know is that my husband is one of the most humble people I've ever met. I love him so much.
Also, he's been very cuddly lately. This is odd because usually all he wants to do is sleep when he gets home from a long day at work. I'm definitely not complaining though, I love to cuddle.
He's had the most patience for our puppy since she's still struggling with potty training. It's so irritating because she pees inside every day. We think she has a UTI or something, so we're taking her to the vet next week.
He helps me keep the house looking nice and will do anything for me when I have had a long day. I am just so happy to have him.
He's sleeping right now, but I think it's time to go wake him up for breakfast. I'll update more this weekend.
God Bless. ♥Vi