Sunday, October 16, 2011

Working on Working

I've been down in Georgia since July 5th, but I still haven't been able to find a job. I've been getting really frustrated with myself because nobody will ever call me back. I don't think it's fair to ask my husband to support me entirely. I know some people do, but that's just not who I am. I don't want to be 100% financially dependent on anyone. Obviously I'm not going to try to go to school full time and work full time so I can pay for everything, but I want to pay for some stuff. It's just hard finding something I can do when I want to but I think I may have found a solution though. I think I'm going to start selling Thirty One products. They sell purses, totes, wallets, baskets, luggage, and more stuff. Most of it can be personalized too. Their stuff is super cute and really inexpensive (well, for the most part). Anyway, the benefits are great though! I went to a party last night for Thirty One and sort of fell in love. I have a friend who is selling it now and she's throwing a party at my house next month. Depending on how that goes, I think I might start selling it. I'm only hoping to make about $400 per month, just enough to make a car payment and pay for gas. Hopefully it will all work out! I'm really excited. I'll keep everyone posted about what happens with that:)
God Bless. ♥ Vi