Monday, November 28, 2011

Bad Day

Today just hasn't been the best. As an Army wife, I've learned to expect the worst things to happen while my husband is away. It always works that way.
When they are at work, the dryer/toilet/other major appliance will break (that hasn't happened to me yet).
When they're in the field, you'll get a flat tire.
When they're still in the field, you'll be extremely sick.
When they're deployed, you'll never want a hug more than then...
I just expect bad things to happen. Today for instance, I just got some bad news... I'm not going to post it on here yet, since I'm not entirely certain on the situation. Either way, I haven't really stopped crying since 11:30 this morning. It's 7:00pm now. Thank God I've got my puppy though. She knows when her mommy is sad... She won't leave me alone. She and I are just laying on the bed cuddling, waiting for the laundry to be done.
Today has been relatively productive I suppose. I still have oodles of homework to do, along with more housework. I'm giving up on today though. I'm sorry for being so pessimistic, I'm just rather depressed today.
I did find something to help me keep my head up though.
It's true. I know I'll make it through this. Nothing in life so far as killed me, so why will this be any different? I am strong. So are you.
God Bless. ♥ Vi