Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big Happenings

This weekend was a landmark weekend for my husband and I. November 14th was a year since he proposed. It's indescribable how much things have changed in the past year. We went from living 1,000 miles away to living together. From only seeing each other once every three months to seeing each other every day. I'm so happy with my life. I've never been this content.
November 15th (yesterday) was a year since he got to his first duty station. It's odd that he left for the field yesterday too. He'll be back at the end of the week for Thanksgiving week. 
Other than that, life is good. 
My family will be here next week. I'm excited to see them! Is everyone else ready for the holiday season? I'm so excited for Black Friday shopping! It should be madness.
Gob Bless. ♥ Vi