Tuesday, November 08, 2011

College Kid and an Army Wife

Sometimes I find myself torn between my "wifely duties" and my school work. I'm not talking about sexual stuff though. I'm talking about choosing to study for a final or to clean the kitchen. I have to pick all the time between housework and school work. I'm struggling a little bit lately on making the decision. For a few days, my house will be a disaster and my grades will be great. Then a few days later, my grades will dive-bomb and my house will be spotless. I need to figure out a way to balance all this. I'm still struggling a little bit to sell my Thirty-One products, but I'm trying as hard as I can. I still have to sell at least $800 more this month. That's going to be tough, if not impossible. What else is going on? Not too much. Hubby is supposed to be home from the field tonight, so I'm going to make him a nice dinner and hopefully have the house all nice and clean before he gets home. I'm still driving the truck to school. It's costing me about $25 every day to get to school and back. It really stinks. It's my goal to have tires by the end of this week. Well, that's all I've got for now.
God Bless. ♥ Vi