Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Feeling Much Better

Yesterday I was still slightly off. I was feeling sort of down but my husband made me feel much better. He brought me cookie dough and we had a dance party. That was a lot of fun. I felt so silly, but it helped me relax a lot.
I'm working on my tanker project more. I'm loving it. I have to do interviews this weekend since they go to the field tomorrow. The company seems pretty excited about it.
I'm going to have to break out my bear for a few nights since my hubby won't be home for a bit. I have to show everyone a picture of him. My husband got me a bear made of ACU's back around Christmas. He is my cuddle buddy when I'm not with my husband. I love my bear.
Something that was a pain in my butt this week was having to go through the main gate. Since I didn't have my car from Saturday until Tuesday, I didn't have my decals. We live close to a 24 hour gate, but about 10-12 miles from the main gate (the only one you can get in without decals). On top of adding 12 miles to my trip (more than that on the way home from school), it also added a lot of time. ANYONE who doesn't have decals has to go through the same lane. It takes forever. But now I have my car back so it's okay.
Well, I should probably pay attention in class. So, I'll talk to you all later.
God Bless. ♥ Vi.