Monday, November 07, 2011

My Philosophy

I have a few things I'd like to share. This is all my opinion, so if you don't like it.... Well, I don't care.
1. A married/engaged/dating woman should never find comfort in the arms of another man. I don't care what the situation is, it's not appropriate. Yes, I understand... "He's not here and I needed a hug..." FIND SOMEONE WITH BOOBS! NEWS FLASH! Girls can hug too! Even if the guy is the one having a bad day or needing a hug, tell him to find someone without a man. There are plenty of single girls in the world that are more than willing to give out hugs like candy. It's not your responsibility. When you're all over another man, you're slapping your man in the face. You can't tell me you wouldn't be mad if you saw your man in the arms of another woman.

2. If you do fall into the arms of another man and are okay with that feeling, leave your man. One million times over, I would rather be left than cheated on. People act like it's a bad thing to be left for someone else, but come on people... Would you rather be cheated on? I didn't think so. Yes, it does hurt to be left for another woman, but it's better than not being left and him still going to the woman. It goes the same way for a man. Don't be all over another man just because yours isn't around. Don't be a slut.

This next one should raise some hell, but like I said, this is my opinion and I'm frustrated to pieces right now.

3. The purpose of being engaged is to plan a wedding. If you're engaged, here are the "rules" for you:
       1. Plan your wedding! Even if it's just setting a date 5 years down the road, or deciding you want to wait five years, figure out something so you have something to tell people! This is not saying that long engagements aren't okay! As long as you're planning some parts of your wedding along the way, you're engaged and I'm happy for you.
       2. Let your man propose, or propose to him. Don't just "decide" to be engaged because "in a relationship" isn't enough anymore. You're either just dating, or planning a wedding.
       3. DO NOT flirt with other guys, this goes along with number one and number two on the main list. It bugs the crap out of me when women wear their engagement rings or wedding bands but flirt with other men. You're wearing his ring for a reason. Don't disrespect it. He worked hard for it.

4. Don't down talk your man or your love. Even if people say you are way cheesy or love-stupid, tell the world. Wearing your heart on your sleeve is the best way to let your man know you're proud to be his. Don't be shy to tell people you're dating/engaged to/married to your man. After all, if you want to be with him forever, why wouldn't you want the world to know?

I considered it, but I decided that I'm not going to apologize for this rant. I have the right to state my opinion, just as you all have the right to disagree with it. I'm so tired of seeing my friends and my husband's friends getting used and cheated on. Seriously ladies, have some class. Don't be the reason our gender gets a bad reputation. Be a lady. Be the woman that your man deserves.

That's all for tonight. Hubby is in the field and I'm cramming for my History exam I take tomorrow. God Bless. ♥ Vi