Thursday, December 08, 2011

Another Week Down

I've learned that it's easiest to count things in weeks. The semester when so fast since I counted weeks instead of days. Mia has grown so much, and it's gone by so quickly. I can't believe I've been married for 5 months already.
I've got another week of college before break, (exams)... So that should be fun. Then we will be home-bound! I have some more present wrapping to do before we go home, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'm just so exhausted from this week. I know that tomorrow is only Friday, but hubby doesn't have to work so it's like the weekend for me. I'm ready to go home, but at the same time I have tons to do while we are here.
I'm getting anxious to see everyone again. It will have been almost six months, which makes me a little sad. The holidays will be great though. I'm excited to see snow again, even though I hate the cold. As of now, we don't have any snow in Michigan, but a week and a half is plenty of time to get a few inches. My hubby and I are excited to see what Mia does in snow. It should be a wonderful time!
Well that's all for now. I've gotta be up early tomorrow.
God Bless ♥ Vi.