Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Feeling Good!

It's so wonderful to be home for the holidays. ♥ I'm loving being able to see all of my friends and family. It feels great to be back where my husband and I grew up. I won't lie, it was a little weird for a few days but it is much better now. It's very different not being the woman of the house.
One thing that has bothered me a little bit is my friends are ditching me at the last minute. There have been a few times now that we've had plans made for week and my friends will just come up with something else to do at the last minute, or they'll have had other the plans the whole time and are just leaving me in the cold. Just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't hang out with my friends or go to the mall or do anything I want for that matter. My husband and I have an understanding: we are only home for a few weeks so we want to see as many people as we can in that short time. Most of my friends are home for a month from college, but some of them haven't even left town to begin with. I've only got two weeks. Actually, it's less than that.
I just want to see my friends. Is that too much to ask? Even if my friends don't want to spend time with me, buck up and tell me. I've changed a bit since I moved to Georgia, yes that's true. I don't put up with liars and cheaters anymore. If you do me wrong, and you don't apologize or at least acknowledge it.... Consider yourself cut off.  I've realized that life is just too short to deal with people who don't treat you right. The world is full of people, people that will gladly treat you as you deserve to be treated.
This all being said, friends: I want to see every one of you before I leave. However, I don't have a car here. So please, call me/text me/Facebook me! Figure out a time for us to meet up. We only have until the 30th! I love and miss you all.
Happy Holidays and Gob Bless ♥ Vi.