Thursday, December 15, 2011

Keeping it Classy

I thought I should give an update about the whole debacle from yesterday. I'm still laughing to be honest. Long story short, one of the people who follows this blog, whom I also know in person, assumed that a comment I made in the Why I Love and Hate The Army post was directed towards her and her family. This is not the case. Everything I said in that post was based on general happenings that I have witnessed. Nothing said was a shot at someone, accusing someone, or directed towards anyone. The description of my blog is: a place for people who what to know what it's like living the life of an Army wife. I was simply informing my followers of some of the things I've seen. So, here I go... being the better person like I should be. I'm sorry for offending any of you in my update yesterday. However, I will not be taking the post down, nor will I be editing it. The issue is done now and I will make no further comments on it unless someone comes to me.

On another note, I'm done with my first semester at GSU! I'm so ecstatic to finally be finished. I'm officially a sophomore in college now. On top of that, we will be home so soon! I can't wait to take a road trip with my husband. I've been really stressed about finishing up the semester on a good note so a road trip will do me some good. It will be great to see our families again. I think the next two weeks are going to be great!

Mia and I had girl time yesterday since I only had one final and it wasn't until 5:30. We cleaned and watched movies. We also played with the web cam. That never ends well.... as you can see.
She still loves her mamma though. She's cuddling me and won't leave me alone today. She's such a good dog when she's not eating everything in sight. She's grown quite a bit since we got her. I can't believe we've had her for four months already. Time flies when you're having fun, right?
God Bless ♥ Vi