Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Let Me Just Say This

This blog is my opinion. Do me a favor, look up the first amendment. Freedom of speech is my right. I can say what I want on this blog. So, now let me say this.

If you do not like what you are reading, STOP READING IT. I'm not going to sit here and apologize for offending you or your family. The things I say and write about come from my personal experience and personal views. If I feel that you did something wrong and it's bothering me, I am going to write about it as I please. I have never used names or any other form of identification to discuss who I talk about, nor do I plan to. So, if you're assuming that a post I write is about you, you've got a guilty conscience. It is not my fault that you think I'm talking about you. For all you know, I came up with the ideas for my entries out of my head, which is often the case. If you've got a problem with me or my blog, comment on it. Show some courage. Don't rant about it on your Facebook and throw a little temper tantrum. Unless you're six years old and reading this, which I doubt any of you are... then  address your problems with me to me, not the rest of the world.

For those of you who don't have a problem with what I write, please continue to follow me. I will continue to be just as opinionated and judgmental as I have been throughout this entire blog. I'm not going to change my ways because one or two people don't like how I operate.

I adore my followers. You people keep me sane. I don't know what I would do without you all. If you have any topics you would like me to cover, or have questions about my life in general, please feel free to comment on any of these posts and let me know. My life is an open book.

God Bless.  ♥ Vi.