Monday, December 05, 2011

Pookie Monster

Mia has been a very bad dog today. Usually, she's an angel... Today, devil is an understatement. I get so frustrated with how she is great one day and evil the next. Every time that I trust her, she betrays me and ruins something. This morning I was irked to find all of the Christmas presents I wrapped for our families destroyed, my husband's eye-pro eaten (again), wrapping paper everywhere, and three giant piles of poop among other things. Between this late night escapade and her previous escape, I figure she's eaten about $400-500 worth of our stuff. She's so expensive.
My husband and I were thoroughly debating getting rid of her but I don't think I could do it. This dog is like a child to me. She is my baby and I know I couldn't make it through an deployment without her. So for now, we'll be keeping her in her kennel at night and watching her like a hawk.
Only two more weeks until we're headed home for Christmas! I've got final projects due this week at school and final exams next week. I'm going to be so stressed. I already am actually.
I must stay calm though. Prayers would be much appreciated for the next few weeks.
God Bless ♥ Vi