Monday, January 02, 2012

New Business

I've come to the realization that selling Thirty-One is probably not going to put any sort of lump in my checkbook.... As much as I would like it to, it's probably not ever going to happen. That being said, I've decided to start a photography business. Granted, I don't plan on making hundreds or thousands every month.... I think that I could make a little bit of extra cash though.
So, basically... Here goes nothing!  I'm going to start doing photography on the side.... It's decided. If any of you are in the Hinesville area and would like to schedule a session, please CLICK HERE! That link will take you to the Facebook page. Please excuse the mess on the page as it is still under construction....
January 8th I'm doing a $50 special: 1 hour session and at least 10 edited pictures!
An Army wife has to make a living somehow... I figure that I'll give this a chance for a while.
Thanks everyone!
God Bless ♥ Vi