Monday, January 09, 2012

One More Week!

Today marks the beginning of my last week of freedom for a while. School starts back up next Tuesday. I'm extremely happy that I had a whole month off, but it's going to be hard to get back into the swing of things. Last semester I took 15 credits, now I'm taking 17 and two of the classes are online. I am already worried about Facebook, Pinterest, and this becoming major problems this semester.
How am I spending my last week of free time? Today I'm working out with a few friends at the gym on post and doing some more housework. Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm headed to Savannah to meet up with a friend for lunch. Thursday, I have zero plans, but I'd like to work out again at the gym. I've been trying to do my yoga every day but it's just not quite enough. Friday, one of my friends from college is coming down to visit and we'll be going to Hilton Head Island with Mia to see what she does in the ocean. That should be pretty interesting.
I'm trying to avoid making a trip up to college this week. I need to pay tuition at some point, but I really really don't want to. I'm hoping it will just go away.... I know it's doubtful, well, impossible. Books too, I checked Chegg.com because I've heard they'll save me tons. Not the case. In fact, all of the books were maybe ten cents cheaper to rent that they were to buy from the GSU bookstore. I can also sell my books back at the end of the semester... So that's what I'm doing. $645 + tax, here I come! Let the tears roll, just kidding.
Yesterday, Hubby and I did some yard work. Mia's favorite hobby is digging and it's gotten kind of bad. We used 120 lbs of top soil to fill half of the holes. We put her back outside for less than ten minutes; sure enough, everything we'd done was undone.... Hubby could have killed her. Thank God he didn't! We also trimmed out hedges in the front of the house. They look about a million times better. It turns out, we actually have 6 bushes in front of our picture window, not just one (again, I'm kidding)!
Well, I'm off to go work my booty. Have a great week everyone!
God Bless ♥ Vi