Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Testing my Temper

The last two days have been pretty crazy. My classes are great but life has been hectic. Bank of America messed with my deposits and held my money from Saturday to Wednesday. So, I couldn't buy my books. It was pretty fantastic. Anyway, I ended up buying a Kindle Fire and will buy my books for that. I'm pretty excited about that. Anyway, I'm closing my account with BoA Friday because they're just awful.
Today hasn't been as bad, I'm just hormonal. I did experience something Army that I never had before. I've been on post plenty of times at 5, but I'd never been driving. When Retreat plays on post, all the soldiers are supposed to stop and salute. That includes when they're driving. I was driving and all of a sudden all the cars stopped and soldiers got out to salute. It was breathtaking. I don't know why, but I just loved seeing all the soldiers salute at the same time. It was really cool.
Other than that, not too much has happened. My belly is growing slowly. I've been doing more workouts too. I'm still loving the 10 minute Pilates workouts. It's really working for me. Everyone has 10 minutes to spare each day.
Well, I'm going to go read the 180 pages due for tomorrow. Sounds like fun right?
God Bless ♥ Vi