Thursday, January 05, 2012

Updated Look

Many of you are probably thinking, why the beach background? It's January, not June! Well, it's a little inspiration for me. I really want my beach worthy body by the time it's actually warm here... That means I have about three months really. Spring break for GSU is the week of St. Patrick's Day, so it will be about 70 most of break. That's beach weather for this girl!
This morning, I took Mia for a 1.5 mile walk which was pretty nice. I did my yoga last night and I am pleasantly surprised because I'm actually feeling it in my legs today. I did a "firm butt" workout I found on YouTube and a "Goodbye Love Handles" workout I found on Pinterest. Mia looks at me like I'm crazy when I stand in the middle of the living room and dance around like a fool, but I feel fantastic today!
Don't laugh at this next part... I've been eating Activia again. I used to eat a cup every day like the commercials say and I felt really good. When we moved into the house, I stopped for some unknown reason. I really don't know why, but I did... Well, when we were home on Christmas leave, I started eating it a little bit and felt a little better, so now I'm back to my cup every day. I'm feeling really good now. It's pretty crazy how much a little cup of yogurt can change how a person feels.
I'm going grocery shopping this afternoon and I'm not buying any junk food. The "junkiest" food I'll probably buy is crackers. I want to start eating really healthy: lots of fruits and veggies, even though I hate them. I really want my new year's resolution to happen.
Well, I'm off to get ready to go shopping! God Bless ♥ Vi