Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Baby Update

I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is going well. I got to meet another one of my doctors. She's really nice. The baby seems to be doing well. The heart rate was in the 150s. It's so fun to hear the heart beating. I love it. I'm starting to feel the baby move from time to time. That's even more fun that hearing him or her. My next appointment is in 4 weeks, and we're supposed to find out the gender on March 21st. I can't wait for that day. I'm counting down already.
I'm still feeling sick, and rather hormonal. It's nothing I can't handle yet. My headaches are pretty bad, but again, tolerable. I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting to relax. Hubby has staff duty on Sunday so I'll actually get a lot of my homework and reading done (hopefully).
Hubby and I worked out today. It was nice to get back in the gym. I'm somewhat limited as to what I can do, but I'm enjoying the workout. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm going to accept the jiggle. I want to be toned and fit through my pregnancy. It's crazy to think that I'm already over a third of the way through. Everyone told me it was going to go fast, I'm starting to believe it.
Overall, everything is great. We're doing well. The weather is great. Life is good.
God Bless ♥ Vi.