Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Further Explanation... Since Apparently It's Needed

My previous post has absolutely NOTHING to do with disabled veterans. It had nothing to do with anything other than the obnoxious former military SOs who blow up support pages with nonsense. In no way did I mean to offend anyone who is the spouse of a disabled veteran.
I ran what I said by my husband and he agrees with what I said. Coming from an active duty soldier, I assumed that it was safe to post. Apparently I was mistaken, but it will not be removed.
I don't understand how people leaped to those conclusions, but if that's how people read my blog then so be it. That post was about wives, not about their husbands. It was about the women who leave their husbands/fiances/boyfriends but remain on support pages for military SOs. This has nothing to do with wounded soldiers or their families. I support the military more than many people know. When someone accused me of not supporting the military, I was extremely upset. I am so proud of my husband and I'm proud to call myself an Army wife. If you see me otherwise, please feel free to remove yourself from the page. After all, this blog is My Life as an Army Wife. If you don't see me as that, you're purely wasting your time.
Thank you again to my supporters.
God Bless ♥ Vi.