Wednesday, February 01, 2012

One of "Those" Weeks

Have you ever had one of those weeks, when it seems everything that could go wrong, does? That's this week for me. Nothing terrible has really happened; I'm just extremely unmotivated to do anything. Sunday Hubby left for the field, so I've been lonely. I watched Dolphin Tale with Mia and bawled through the whole thing because the beginning of the movie is a going away party for a soldier. Go figure... Then, I got to drive out to bring Hubby his phone charger and some other guys some things they'd forgotten. It was nice to see him again, even though he had only been gone a few hours. Anyway, the whole reason I ran out there was so he would be able to charge his phone and talk to me this week. Have I heard anything from him? Nope. Has anyone heard anything from their husbands? Nope. None of the wives I've talked to have talked to their husbands since Sunday which is odd. Usually, at least one of my close friends has heard form her husband, if not more than one. I'm not worried about anything, just sort of confused.
On another note, school has been pretty crazy. From my understanding, my math class only had assignments due on Friday at 5pm. WRONG! Apparently an entire unit (2 assignments of 20-30 questions and 2 tests) was due yesterday. Yesterday was Tuesday, not Friday. Did I do the unit? Nope. Thank goodness, my professor is an understanding person and allowed an extension. I cranked that unit out in about an hour this morning. I also had a few other assignments coming up that I didn't know about.
Needless to say, this morning has been pretty productive. Even though I didn't really need to get up early, I was  wide awake at 6:30. I never wake up that early, ever. So I have a bad feeling about how I'm going feel around 2:00 when I head into class. I do have quite the headache today. My hormones are starting to level out a little bit, but I'm still kind of moody. I wanted to kill the computer, well... the math program, every time it told me my answer was wrong because I wasn't simplifying it enough. It did live through the morning though. It was my goal to have all of my homework for the week done before Hubby gets home (probably tomorrow afternoon), but I'm not quite sure that it's going to happen. I'm going to work my butt off tonight. I wouldn't care about doing it all on Friday, but there's a chance that he'll have the day off and I would rather spend it with him, not my computer.
I'm feeling pretty good, pregnancy wise. One of my friends let me use her doppler yesterday so I could hear the baby's heartbeat. It was really cool. In fact, I liked it so much that I went online and ordered one. It should be here sometime early next week. If it works like it should, I'll post a recording so you all can hear it. I have my next appointment a week from today, so hopefully I'll have more little pictures to post. I can't wait to see our little one again!
Oh, and it's the 1st of the month! My fitness resolution has been kind of slow this week. As I said before, I don't have much motivation... I have added a few new dishes to the menu, but I still need to learn more about cooking. It's a slow process, but I'm making progress! Finally, Dean's List. I've got all A's so far, but that's not saying much. It's only the 3rd week of the semester, so I have a long way to go. How are everyone else's New Year's Resolutions coming along? Remember, it's never too late to start change!
God Bless ♥ Vi