Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day! We find out the sex of the baby and I couldn't be more excited about it. I'm finally starting to get a gut feeling that it's a boy, but we'll know for sure tomorrow.
It's been hard for me to decide what I think the baby is until the past week or so. A lot of my friends have had gut feelings since they first found out, or shortly after. Some of the girls haven't had a guess until around 3 months or so, but I'm almost 5 months now and am just now starting to guess.
My friends' guesses are pretty split down the middle last time I checked. The people guessing girl have more "concrete" guesses. The baby's heart rate hasn't been below 140 since I was 10 weeks,  and the wives' tale says that's a girl. I've been craving sweet things too, but I can't remember which gender that goes to. The ring test (holding a ring on a thread over the belly) says girl too. The Chinese gender chart says boy. Most of my friends with boys have said that their sickness was less with the boys than the girls. I haven't been sick hardly at all. I've had some heart burn, but other than that, nothing too serious. I haven't decided whether I'm carrying high or low. I'll post pictures tomorrow after we find out. My appointment is at 0930, but we probably won't post until after I get back from class around 5 tomorrow evening.
I'm excited to see how much the baby has changed since the last ultrasound since it's been about 3 months. This pregnancy is flying by for me. It's hard to believe I'm officially over half way through now. It seems like just yesterday we were starting to get positives on tests. I feel that the next few months are going to go quickly too, between going home for two weeks, a baby shower, and starting new classes online. On top of all of that, I am still hoping to do more photography as long as I can. It's definitely nice having a little extra cash throughout the month. I feel like it's going to be June before I know it.
School started back up yesterday. It's weird going back. I really didn't think I'd mind, but I enjoyed my week at home more than I thought I would. There's only 6 or 7 weeks left in the semester though. Then I'll be home a lot more than I will probably want to. Hubby has classes at night for a few more weeks, so I'm able to get quite a bit done in the three hours he is gone. Our house is finally starting to get a little more organized. It's been a long process, but things are starting to come together. I'm off to go clean and work on a project that's due Thursday. I have a feeling that nothing will be getting done after we find out tomorrow.
As I said before, I'll post later tomorrow with our big news! Have a great rest of the week!
God Bless ♥ Vi