Monday, May 07, 2012

I've Been Featured!

One of the blogs that I follow, Handling with Grace featured me in one of her posts! I did a review of Fort Stewart for her and I thought that I'd share it with everyone. Click -->here<-- to view her page.

It's final's week so things are pretty hectic. I'm now done with four of my classes and I have one more final today. I still have to finish my Economics class and my History class. My Environmental Biology class is this afternoon so I'm a little anxious now. I have to get an 84% to get a B in the class. It looks like I won't be getting back on the Dean's list this semester, but it's okay. I have summer and fall to get my GPA back up. I did manage to get an A in my math class (not that I was worried) and a B in my biology lab. I'm not sure about the rest of my classes yet, but I know that I'm guaranteed at least a C in my Economics class and that was the one I was most worried about. Normally, I would be bawling my eyes out over a C, but there's been so much going on with the rest of my life during this semester that I'm just happy to be passing all of my classes. Seventeen credit hours, a busy (training) husband, a high risk pregnancy, and a puppy was all a little bit too much to take on this semester. Over the summer I'm only taking six credits, and I'm cutting my hours back to 14 or 15 in the fall. That will probably be a good decision in the long run, even though it moved my graduation date up a whole semester. I'm still graduating a year early, which is something I feel like I should be proud of, but I'm not really. I could have done it a year and a half early, so that's the expectation I had set for myself. Oh well, it's all part of life! I'm off to go finish cramming for this Biology final now. Wish me luck!

God Bless ♥ Vi