Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday Confessions #1

I'm going to start doing random confessions once a week. Things that I'd like to say on Facebook, but don't feel like getting all the crap for it. Yes, I'll be posting this link on my profile, but only people who care will click it. So, here it goes.

-Every day, I look at whose birthday it is on my Facebook. If I don't know who the person is, I delete them instead of wishing them a happy birthday. Oops. 

-I buy the long sticks of cookie dough and eat them slowly throughout the week. I can't control myself. 

-I eat frosting out of the jar. 

-I am actually not that scared of deployment. I'm tired of people telling me that I'll be fine. I know, it's not going to kill me so stop acting like I'm going to die. 

That's all for this week.
God Bless ♥ Vi