Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Confessions #2

Haven't done this in a while so... Here goes!

1. I have a major addiction to popsicles. I probably eat at least 4 every day. The Sour Patch Kids ones are my favorite.

2. I have a crazy fear of birds. All birds freak me out. Parrots, pidgeons, seagulls (ahhhhh!), all of them... Except humming birds, they're okay.

3. Since my hisbad deployed, I think I've only shaved my legs 4 times, maybe 5. Oops.

4. I can't go to sleep with my house quiet so I just run Netflix all night long. In fact, I run it all day too. I've watched so many full series: Army Wives, Desperate Housewives, 90210: Gray's Anatomy, Private Practice, Gossip Girl, Melissa and Joey, Drop Dead Diva, How I Met Your Mother, and a few more I'm sure. I'm currently in the middle of One Tree Hill.

5. I miss working out. I am determined to hit the gym regularly after Adalin's surgery when I feel more comfortable putting her in daycare for a few hours.

That's all for tonight!

God Bless <3 Vi