Wednesday, January 16, 2013

One Week til Surgery






It's safe to say that I'm anxious for Adalin's surgery. Between the stresses of deployment, and the stresses of having an infant have surgery... I'm rather emotionally drained. I kind of feel like a zombie lately, but I suppose it is what it is. One week, and all of this will be over. Recovery will be started. Life will slowly return to normal.


I started school two days ago and I'm doing alright with it so far. The first week is always interesting because some classes dive right in, while others don't do anything the first week. Trying to get everything straight and figure out what I'm doing with each has been interesting, but I know I'll get the hang of it eventually.

I'm still missing family. After visiting again for Christmas, I was sort of used to the idea that I'd be seeing family soon, and regularly. Now, I'm not quite sure when I'll see my parents or brother again. There's always hope for spring break (right mom?!?!), but if not then, it might not be until block leave this summer. That makes me really sad.

Other than that, life has been pretty normal. Adalin is growing like a bad weed. I will include some of her 5 month pictures on here. She's getting so big. She sits on her own, rolls over constantly, and she scoots like crazy. I love how much she's growing up, but I feel sad at the same time. She's not gonna be my baby girl for much longer!




God Bless ♥ Vi.