Friday, February 22, 2013

For a Good Laugh

Say hello to Crazy Hair Adalin Grace!

I hope Miss Grumpy Face made you smile, bed head and all. I ended up taking Adalin in to the doctor today because she's been sleeping excessively, around 14-15 hours at night, and then napping for 4 hours during the day. She's been crazy cranky lately and I was starting to wonder if her lung was bothering her.

Good news is, she checked out with a perfectly clean bill of health. Ears look great, lungs are expanding properly, throat is clear, and eyes are beautiful. The doctor says she's ahead on her development so they aren't worried.

Bad news, I have a very cranky baby with no notable cause. The doctor basically said to wait it out and if she's still cranky in a week to go in again. We'll see!

I hope you all have a great weekend. God Bless ♥ Vi