Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nesting 2.0

Most people think that "nesting" is only during the last few months of pregnancy. That's definitely not the truth. I did go through a major nesting phase starting around 30 weeks, but it eased up for quite a while. Well, until recently...

For the last few days, I've been on a crazy nesting spree. Since Adalin started crawling, I've felt the need to scrub all the walls and furniture with Lysol wipes. I've went through almost a whole (large) tub of wipes this week. I have started using Method cleaning products.
I love them!! Not only do they smell great, but they also are baby safe. Adalin could drink a whole bottle and be fine (in theory, I'm not going to hand it to her and say "Chug, baby! Chug!"). I currently have the purple all purpose cleaner, but I used the bathroom cleaner at a friend's house and liked it. I've also used the glass cleaner and it smells nice too. HERE is their link. I tell you, this stuff is awesome. The best part? It's really inexpensive. It really doesn't run any more expensive than normal cleaning products. It's safer, and it works great!

I've also been vacuuming like a fiend lately too. I have the Shark Navigator Lift-Away and adore it. It is without a doubt the best vacuum I've ever owned. The first time I used it, I had vacuumed with my old vacuum first, then with this one. It filled the canister twice with dog hair and dirt. Talk about disgusting!
Confession: The first vacuum I had when we got married came from next to the dumpster at our apartment complex. There was nothing "wrong" with it, but it definitely was not top-of-the-line. I suppose it was by the dumpster for a reason. Anyway, I love this vacuum. Here's the link for that too.

Now that I'm done advertising for the night, I'm off to go clean some more. Happy nesting!

God Bless ♥ Vi