Friday, March 22, 2013

Adalin's Amazon Favorites 0-6 Months

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love Amazon. I've ordered at least half of my baby stuff off of there. I signed up for Amazon Prime a while ago, and it was the best decision of my life. Free 2-Day shipping on tons of stuff! It's awesome! Here are some of my favorite Amazon buys for Adalin's first six months of life:

Pampers Swaddlers are the only diapers we can use with Adalin. She's got a little bubble butt, so a lot of diapers leak. She also has really sensitive skin, so a lot of diapers give her a wicked rash. I love these diapers.
*Update: After 6 months, we preferred Pampers Cruisers, and at 16 months we switched to cloth diapering!* 

The Fisher Price Cradle N' Swing is the best give to a new mom. Adalin slept in this most of the time until she was around 3 months old. It is awesome for nap time and even play time. This is one of the best things I have for Adalin. Now that she's mobile, she doesn't use it as much as she used to, but we are holding on to this for the next baby. I just love it. I love that it swings both forward and backwards, and side to side. Adalin hated front to back until she was about 2 months, but now she prefers it.

This dish bundle is one of the best deals I've found. Even though she doesn't use the plates and cups yet, I have them for the future. The bowls are great. They're the perfect size for mixing cereal and even baby food.

Oh my goodness. These spoons. I love them! I have a tendency of overheating Adalin's homemade baby food, but these spoons have prevented what could be a bad situation. Either I'm desensitized to hot stuff, or my body temperature is warmer than I think because I can never tell when the food is too hot. These are a life saver.

I love my glider. This is the one I have. Even though it has mixed review, I absolutely love it. As I've said in other posts, Adalin is starting to let me rock her to sleep again. It's been wonderful. This glider is smooth and super quiet. I've had no problems with it so far!

God Bless ♥ V