Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fab Ab February Results

Sorry this post is almost two weeks late, I sort of forgot about it. Anyway, I did "Fab Ab February" pretty religiously last month. I skipped a few days, but also did more the days that I did do it. Here's the calendar I used:


I think that the fact that it was a short month made it easier to stick with. I didn't feel so overwhelmed by a 60 or 90 day program. I haven't really done a set program yet this month, but I've been going to the gym more. I'll get to that in a minute though. Here was my progress from Fab Ab February: 


I definitely still have a long way to go. This month, since Adalin is enrolled in hourly daycare, I have started going to the gym. I'm hoping to continue on the schedule I'm going off of this week: Tuesdays and Thursdays for an hour. It's not a lot, but I've also started walking every afternoon since the weather has been absolutely beautiful! I'm loving this Georgia spring time. 

I hope that I can motivate someone to start a fitness program and stick with it. Those results are only after 4 weeks, and it was just a minor change. These next few months are when I'm really going to kick it into gear and get ready for bikini season. 

God Bless ♥ Vi