Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fitness Motivation 3.20

I saw something similar on Pinterest today, and it just spoke to me. So I decided to make my own:


This is going to go on my fridge. I think that one of my biggest problems with my fitness plan is that I do reward myself with food. After a good workout, I go to Subway and buy some delicious, wonderful, amazing, unhealthy raspberry cheesecake cookies. Oh those things are incredible full of calories. They're fantastically bad for you. 

Aside from that, and just continuing to eat unhealthily in general, my fitness progress has been going well. I didn't go to the gym today and my day just feels incomplete. I can't wait until I really start seeing results. It is mid-March now, so I'm hoping by April 1st I want to see more progress. I plan on posting more progress pictures then. My overall goal is to drop one jean size by the 4th of July. I definitely don't think that's an unreasonable goal. I primarily want to tone up and just get my legs and butt firmer. I do want to gain a little mass in my arms, but not a lot. I'm excited to keep this workout obsession going! 

Remember, you'll never regret a workout. 

God Bless ♥ Vi