Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let's Get Mushy

I have been feeling all mushy lovey dovey lately. There isn't any particular reason, but rather a combination of a lot of things. I've been listening to cheesy country music at night almost every night (the current song is Wanted by Hunter Hayes), which always puts me in a lovey mood. Miss Adalin has been having a rough couple of days. She's been backed up and teething at the same time, which doesn't make for a good combination. Today she actually got upset when I dropped her off at daycare for my workout. That doesn't ever happen, so I knew that it was going to be a long day. My husband has been super sweet and loving lately too. It's been nice waking up to cute little messages he sent me while I was sleeping.

I've been scrolling through some old pictures of my husband and I lately so I thought I'd share a few:

First Picture Together

 
One of my favorites. Cleaning up after mudding in Michigan (he won).

Jimmy's high school graduation.

Pentwater MI, when I got my promise ring.

Basic Family Weekend

Basic Graduation

My first time in Georgia

All of these are such good memories. I have so many pictures to go through, but I didn't want to overload on this post. Depending on how I'm feeling the rest of this weekend, maybe I'll post some more. Tell your lover you love him/her tonight. Take advantage of the time you have with your loved ones. Time is precious. ♥ 

God Bless ♥ Vi