Monday, April 22, 2013

Lifestyle Photography

My poor sweet girl is going to have about a million pictures of herself before she turns one, I swear. I'm starting to dabble in lifestyle photography and I figure why not practice on my gorgeous little girl!

Here is what my afternoon looked like (all these photos are straight out of camera, with no processing):

Climbing on absolutely everything... Yes, that is my dining room table.

Again with climbing... At least this is on her toys.

She's such a camera lover!

Always on her toes!


Her pouty faces are just hilarious.

And she thinks she's a dog, carrying things around her mouth all the time...

Modeling in the good light

And my (least) favorite... discovering the movie shelf. Life will be interesting now! 

Feedback on these photos would be greatly appreciated! I'd like to perfect my technique before actually offering it through my business. Thank you everyone!

God Bless ♥ V