Tuesday, April 09, 2013

March Progress Pictures

Again, as promised! Here is my change from Feb 28 to March 29th:


I don't see a lot of change, but I feel a difference. My stomach is tighter and my love handles are slowly starting to go away. I've been getting frustrated because the infamous "last 10 pounds" won't go away. I was back to pre-baby weight before Christmas, but vacation was bad to me. I gained back about 10 pounds, and proceeded to lose 5. Since I started working out regularly, I've gained back that 5. I know that it's muscle, I don't need that lecture. It can just be extremely discouraging running my butt off for a month to gain five pounds. I want that number to go down. I want my jean size to go down. Neither of which are happening. In fact, after my weekly weigh in, I gained two more pounds. The only thing that's going down is my cup size. Since I stopped pumping, I went from an E/F to a C. I'm so upset.  I weigh more now than I ever have (except when I was pregnant and immediately after). I'm just really frustrated. I've continued to hit the gym regularly and limit my calories. I'm trying to not lose hope, but it's starting to get difficult. 

God Bless ♥ V