Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time Flies

I can't get over how quickly time has been flying by. I can't wait until I can say that it's May, that my husband will be home "next month," or "next week." At this rate, I feel like that's going to be tomorrow. Not literally, but you all know what I mean.

This week went by crazy fast. I really didn't do a whole lot, but I got a lot of little things accomplished. I finally set up a joint account with my husband at USAA that we're going to use as our primary account when he gets home. This has been on my to-do list for... actually let's not say how long that's been there. Also, I got all of Adalin's college fund information so I can put our first deposit in it. I can't wait to get our baby girl's future all squared away. I've been researching where to get Jimmy's windshield replaced at. I also started planning Adalin's birthday party this summer. I'm so excited!

I also started the Couch to 5K program this week. So far, I'm liking it. I downloaded the free app on my phone called C25K. It's much easier than using a stopwatch and remembering when to run/walk. I definitely recommend it so far.

Even though this was a boring blog post, it's been a great week. Hopefully this week will bring some excitement!

God Bless ♥ V