Friday, May 03, 2013

April Progress Pictures


First, I'd like to say that I can't believe I'm already posting this! I know I posted March late, but wow! April is already gone!? Just wow! I'm pretty happy about that, even though it means my sweet little girl is 9 months old.

Second, I've stepped it up a notch. I know I've posted this about a million times, but I want to make sure that people don't think that I'm just having good luck with being random with my workouts. Rather than just hitting the treadmill/elliptical for 20 minutes, I started C25K. I finished week 3 day 3 today and have officially added over .75 miles to my 30 minute record. When I started at W1D1, I was only doing about 1.3-1.4 miles. Never in a million years would I have guessed that I would be running 2.5 miles in under 30 minutes. I know that it's still slow, but I'm really proud of myself. My goal is to add an extra quarter of a mile each week for the next three weeks (3 miles in 30 mins). After that I want to decrease my time, therefore increasing my speed. We'll see!

Now for the progress pictures. Here are links to February and March. This is what 3 weeks of C25K has done for me:


I'll say, I'm surprised. I didn't think I was making much progress but I am very happy with this. I am really excited to see where I'm at a month from now. I'm trying to eat healthier and am going to push myself harder and harder at they gym. Now here's the real shocker. Progress from February to now: 


Three months really can make a difference! I have been so determined to tone up after having Adalin, so this makes me really happy.

I hope that I can inspire some of you not to give up! You really can make a change, it just takes time! 

God Bless ♥ V