Friday, June 28, 2013

Homecoming Interview

As I said in my homecoming post, we were interviewed by WTOC at the ceremony. I thought I'd share that video with you all:

WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather

Every time I watch that video I tear up a little bit. Seeing my husband hold our daughter for the first time in so long just makes my heart melt.

Everything is going really well in our house. We're adjusting pretty quickly to living with each other again. I'll be posting some reintegration updates next week about our biggest struggles, surprises, and just how everything is flowing.

Baby A is a walking maniac now. She is all over the place and is absolutely loving having her daddy home. She's such a wild child. He's absolutely in love with her baby jabber and climbing abilities.

Have a great weekend! I'm shooting a homecoming bright and early tomorrow, and when I say early I mean really early. It should be a great start to a wonderful weekend though!

God Bless ♥ V