Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Productivity!

Productivity feels good! Though I haven't been sticking to my original plan for the week, I have been getting a lot done. It feels great to be active and productive.

Yesterday, I cleaned Baby A's closet, did her laundry, and cleaned our bathrooms. I've become pretty obsessed with clean showers. I bought Method's daily shower spray since it's baby safe and doesn't have harsh chemicals (who wants to bathe their little one in a tub of toxins?), and so far I'm a fan. Although I'm not too keen on the smell, it seems to be working pretty well. I already notice a bit of a difference in the shower walls and I've only been using it for a week. A's closet isn't anywhere near where I want it to be, but I can actually shut the door now. I decided not to move my guitar, amp, or dresses out yet, but I took a lot of her old toys up to the attic. Her play mat, mobile, and a few other bigger things are out. I also took my Boppy body pillow (this thing was my best friend through my whole pregnancy and for about 5 months after...) to the attic as well. That cleared up a lot of space to store the clothes that are too big for her. I typically buy a size ahead so I never face that "Oh crap! She grew two inches and five pounds overnight!" predicament. She has a whole tub and a half full of clothes for the end of Summer and Fall. There's plenty of room for all of that now.

Today, I've mowed and watered the yard, cleaned out the husband's Army closet, cleaned the guest room, and have done a few loads of laundry. This afternoon, I'm planning on steaming my floors, getting a little grocery shopping done, cleaning A's pool, and cleaning up the living room. I'm excited to see what my house looks like at the end of this week. It's going to be nice having a sparkly house.

I'm off to spend some time with my baby bean! She's been a grouch today so we'll see if I can cheer her up.

God Bless ♥ V