Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stupid Facebook

This morning I realized that I have yet to post much on Facebook about Adalin walking. So, I record her wandering around the living room and playing with her toys. As I attempt to upload it to Facebook from my phone, I get a warning "Upload Failed. Please Log In." Huh?

So I hop on the computer, where I'm always logged onto Facebook. "Please Log In." Well maybe Facebook is just being stupid and did an update of their whole site or something? No. That's when I get this:


Um, what the Hell? Apparently I'm using a fake name. You know, because I have nothing better to do with my time... So not only did Facebook disable my personal page, but also my business page. Great right? So I had to scan my drivers license and email it to them in order to get anything back. Now I'm frantically checking my email to find out what on earth is going on. My photography business functions primarily off of Facebook. This is ridiculous. 

On another note, my husband headed back to work today. Though it should be a short day, it's weird not having him at home again. I'm in a really crappy mood now with all this Facebook crap so I'm off to go clean or do laundry or something. Yes, it is indeed a Monday!
God Bless ♥ V